Hunyo 8, 2013

Stress Free Zone

FANGIRLING;  When shortness of breath, fainting, high pitched noises, shaking, fierce head shaking, hyperventilation, endless blogspots, sleeping late at night, etc. Occurs as a reaction to the sight of the object of affection and/or obsession. 
Once upon a time there was a wonderful, smart, beautiful, charming goddess. Luckily this extraordinary goddess had inherited some amazing talents from her parents and had learned along the way in life to "fake it til' you make it" and had decided that her mission, her special purpose, her true calling in life, was to make the world more beautiful, whether its the walls or what you wear, make a statement that says "I'm more than the beige walls that surround me"

Kim Baisas for short; 
o3-25-98; 
Fifteen yrs. old;
SOLID KATHNIEL FAN
A PARKER
A SWIFTIE
100% PINAY



DONT JUDGE ME



I've tried my best!
Its not good enough, I'm sorry but this is me, If you dont like me, who are you to judge?


I get jealous easily, I'm stubborn as hell, I say sorry too much. 
If you’ve got a problem with me, or something I do, definitely bring it to my attention.  I’m NOT going to take offense - chances are, I’m well aware of it already, I just haven’t got round to righting it yet.
I'm not a perfect girl, My hair doesn't always stay in place and I spill things a lot. I'm pretty clumsy and sometimes i have a broken heart. My friends and I sometimes fight and maybe some days nothing goes right. But when i think about it and step back I remember how amazing life truly is. Life is too short, love deeply and forgive quickly. People change and things go wrong but Life goes on.

I wish I could just leave, escape, go somewhere where I can forget everything, but it’s not that easy. because I’ve hurt so many people, lost so many people, I’ve scarred everyone I’ve ever loved. it’s at the point where an apology can do anything because sorry is a word i've said over and over trying to correct the thousands of mistakes I’ve made which are irreversible. 



(c)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento